Permanent Full Time
Administration Coordinator - Full Time
Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is an innovative and responsive not-for-profit community service provider, with more than 70 locations throughout South East Queensland. We support more than 100,000 Queenslanders every year with aged care, disability and mental health services, youth and family programs, palliative care and emergency relief. With over 100 years’ experience in caring for our community, Wesley Mission Queensland has a history steeped in hope, respect, compassion, empowerment, innovation, justice and integrity.
The Administration Coordinator will work closely with the Centre Manager to ensure that the daily administration function of the headspace centres in Hervey Bay and Maryborough (satellite site) run efficiently and effectively to provide a quality service to young people and families/friends.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Align one’s workplace behaviour in accordance with the Principles, Values and Mission of the organisation.
2. Ensure that the administrative components of the Centres are compliant with all required standards including hMIf, National MHS and support the process of compliance auditing and accreditation.
3. Ensure that appropriate documentation for credentialing, registration, insurance, service agreements and MOU’s are on record and up to date for all stakeholders including private practitioners, consortium members and in-kind service providers.
4. Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to ensure that any issues are identified, and problem solved to ensure the long-term ongoing satisfaction of private practitioners.
5. Ensure Service is run in accordance with the Centre Activity Plans and budget.
6. Ensure that all invoices payable are prepared for approval in Tech1on a weekly basis.
7. Develop and implement quality assurance and client satisfaction processes with the Centre Manager.
8. Oversee and supervise the Administration, Medical Receptionist and Casual staff.
9. Undertake administration duties including, review and update of practice manuals, stock control and ordering, maintenance scheduling and prioritise actions as required.
10. Undertake reception work including overseeing the fax machine, answering telephone enquiries, taking messages and providing appropriate reception support to staff
11. Support the recruitment process for employees and private practitioners in conjunction with the Centre Manager and People and Culture Business Partner for WMQ.
12. Be responsible for the induction and orientation to headspace for all new staff, private practitioners and in-kind service providers.
13. Ensure that all training undertaken by staff is recorded and signed off by the appropriate manager.
14. Ensure that all IT services that are provided at the Centres are up to date and liaise with Wesley Mission QLD BSG as required.
15. Ensure that all WMQ Credit Cards have appropriate receipts and reconciled.
16. Ensure that secretariat services (Agendas, minutes and preparation of the meeting room) are provided for all Management, Advisory Group, Clinical Reference Group and Families and Friends Meetings.
17. Ensure that all staff complete their timesheets by the appropriate days of the month, with all documentation as required and is reflected accurately in Kronos.
18. Oversee the General Practitioner appointments and billing in conjunction with the Medical Receptionist.
19. Oversee the WH&S requirements of the Centres.
20. Assist with coordination of events and consortium meetings as required.
21. Ensure all other administrative tasks are undertaken and completed.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Possession of a diploma or certificate in a relevant discipline (such as Diploma in Practice Management or Business Administration) and/or substantial experience in a similar role in health care management, general practice or health sectors.
2. Excellent working knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 applications and MMEX.
3. Demonstrated ability to utilise highly developed interpersonal skills and specialist knowledge to efficiently manage private practice administration, client reception and IT systems.
4. Detailed knowledge of structures and processes of MBS (Medicare Billing Scheme).
5. Highly developed communication skills, including written & verbal communication, customer service skills and good telephone manner, and the ability to engage with young people, private providers, staff and stakeholders.
6. Must possess excellent analytical skills in problem solving, making decisions and developing systems.
7. Must possess excellent time management and organisational skills so as to meet deadlines for reporting.
8. A demonstrated ability to work with young people in a manner that is approachable and ‘youth friendly’.
9. Possess (or can obtain) a working with Children check suitability card.
10. Current driver’s licence and a willingness to drive in the course of duties.
11. Relevant key personnel and probity checks required by legislation and WMB policy.
Why work with Wesley Mission Queensland
Working alongside people who love what they do
Access to discounted holiday units
Employee Assistance Program
Applications Close: 17/11/2020