Generous salary and uncapped commissions/bonus program, Career development opportunities, Full training on our vast array of products and services.
Kenstra is a company group that operates a number of businesses such as 5 Telstra retail stores and 2 Telstra Business Technology Centres in the Geelong and West Melbourne region. Operating since the year 2000 and with a team of just over 130 staff, we pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional sales and service experience to our customers, which is underpinned by our most important asset our staff.
Due to ongoing growth in our operations, we are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Telesales Consultant for Telstra Business Technology Centre Victoria West, based at 17 Fenwick Street in Geelong. Please note you are required to submit an online preliminary job application form to be considered for the role as well as emailing us your cover letter and resume, see below for detailed instructions.
To be successful in this role you will possess strong sales skills and exceptional customer service skills. You will have a high desire to meet and exceed KPI's and sales targets and the ability to identify sales opportunities as they arise by determining customer's needs and interests in line with the Telstra range of products and services available.
The role is based in the back of house space at Telstra Business Technology Centre Victoria West and is an Outbound Telesales role predominantly interacting with customers over the phone for sales and customer service related activities.
You will be a trusted local advisor for small business customers in the Geelong community to identify sales opportunities for both traditional (ie landlines, internet, mobiles) and non-traditional business products (ie Office 365, full range of accessories and identifying IT product related opportunities).
Whats On Offer
- Excellent financial rewards with a generous uncapped sales commission program
- Energetic and motivated team
- Ongoing support & career development opportunities from our experienced and successful management team
- Full training on our vast array of products and services
- Great work/life balance with a Monday to Friday roster
- Discounts on gym memberships, petrol, supermarket groceries and much more through our "Employment Hero" portal
- Staff discounts on all products that we stock
- Experienced in internal or external customer service and/or sales. Developed sales skills an advantage
- Comfortable achieving and exceeding KPI's and sales targets
- Comfortable with phone call interaction to sell to and service our existing Telstra customers
- Ability to quickly pick up Telstra product knowledge and technology functionality
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed by determining business customer needs and by providing the best possible customer service experience at all times
- Confident with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues and customers on a face to face basis as well as over the phone
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy combined with a mature approach and positive attitude
- Excellent personal presentation
Note: Applicants with previous Telstra experience will be highly regarded.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work with one of Australia's most successful group of Telstra Stores and Telstra Business Technology Centres! If you are seeking a new challenge, have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.