One of Australia's leading independent surf, skate and lifestyle retailers., Family owned, Australian business in beautiful Port Macquarie., A rare chance to join a fantastic management team!.
Are you highly organised and action orientated
With exceptional attention to detail
And excellent communication and people skills
Sound like you
Fantastic, please read on!
Stormriders, together with Saltwater Wine, and Red Herring make up Wilson Retail Co.
Proudly family-owned, we are based in beautiful Port Macquarie and have 17 stores + Distribution Centre & Head Office and employ over 180 amazing people.
We have been recognized as one of Australia's leading independent surf, skate lifestyle retailer and were inducted into the Australian Retail Awards Hall of Fame in 2017!
We're looking for a special person to join our team here in Port Macquarie!
You will work collaboratively with our marketing and leadership team. Accuracy, attention to detail, integrity, accountability and trust are essential qualities.
Online Coordinator duties include:
- Website Management for all Wilson Retail websites
- Online Content Management - build, maintain & manage the product life cycle and relevant content across multiple websites.
- Online Sales Management - supervision of online store ordering process. From placement of order, to allocation of product from stores through to delivery to end customer.
- Marketing & Promotions - Coordinate marketing and promotions that include the online store, social media and online advertising.
- Reporting - provide web analytics for online activity.
- Loyalty Program - management & maintenance of loyalty program
- Team Player - develop and nurture a strong relationship the Wilson Retail management team, as well as supply partners and technology vendors.
The position is full time and based in Port Macquarie.
If you're an above-the-line thinker with a can-do attitude, we'd love to hear from you!
**Please note only successful applicants will be contacted**