An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to develop, manage and implement Racing Queenslands (RQs) digital marketing including paid and owned assets.
Reporting to the General Manager, Marketing and Corporate Affairs, this role is responsible for generating a community of highly engaged users to drive improved attendances, increased wagering revenue and to positively promote the racing industry in Queensland. You will also lead and develop a team to build capability and deliver superior outcomes.
The Success Profile
- Experience providing expertise in digital marketing and advertising technology skills including programmatic advertising/geo-targeting, retargeting, use of CRM / social graph, google analytics, SEM/SEO and content management systems.
- Ability to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy, by managing the establishment and daily execution of the digital content stack, along with project management of all RQ digital channels.
- Ability to self-manage competing and changing priorities in accordance with governance and budget requirements.
- Ability to consult, negotiate, communicate and influence outcomes when there are conflicting interests or differences of opinion.
- Exceptional interpersonal agility to manage competing needs of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership competence to enhance individual and team capability.
- Ability to develop or modify organisation-wide programs, policies and standards.
- Ability to negotiate, resolve conflict and manage change with internal and external stakeholders, business partners and industry participants.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the sport of racing and associated nuances is desirable.
- A tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Commensurate demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), video editing software (Premiere Pro, Flash) & eDM platforms such as MailcChimp and Salesforce.
RQ is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your resilience and ability to think on your feet will be key factors to your success. With your results-driven attitude and forward-thinking style, you will build trust and credibility with all stakeholder groups through superior interpersonal skills.
This role affords the scope to realise the significant professional uplift of working for a tri-code Principal Racing Authority. We recruit values-aligned people into Racing Queensland who lead by example and thrive on delivering results in a high performance culture.
The Organisation: Racing Queensland
Racing Queensland (RQ) is a statutory body whose primary purpose is to promote, enhance and provide a platform to service the industry across three codes of racing: Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness.
RQs vision is to connect people through the thrill of racing, and its mission is to be Queenslands number #1 sport.
Benefits and Perks
We have generous employee benefits such as EAP, an innovative reward and recognition program offering perks and discounts and best practice HR policies offering flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, talent management and performance development. We also provide annual flu vaccinations, weekly fruit deliveries, corporate massages, and access to an on-site gym as we value your health and well-being.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity click APPLY now to submit your:
- Covering letter outlining your experience
- Current resume
Applications close 5pm on 22 November 2020
Please note the following conditions apply:
- May be required to work on weekends and extended hours when reasonably required.
- Must hold a current drivers licence.
- Intrastate and/or interstate travel may be a requirement.
- May be required to undergo a criminal history check.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Understanding/passion/willingness to learn about the sport of racing and nuances associated with the industry.