Develop innovative video and digital content to promote racing industry in Qld, Permanent role on Brisbane Northside, Flexible work options and generous employee benefits.
Following a recent functional realignment which included a review of marketing resourcing, structural and operational requirements, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced, collaborative and creative Videographer to join the marketing team. This role will promote and market the three codes of racing in Queensland and assist the organisation in achieving its strategic and operational objectives.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this newly created role will create video and digital animation content across a cross-section of mediums and audiences, which provides industry-wide benefit and enhances Racing Queenslands (RQ) reputation as a leading Principal Racing Authority (PRA). This includes fan engagement content, corporate communications and provision to third party media outlets as directed.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in creating, preparing and distributing video and digital animation content across various platforms
- Strong capability to capture and post-produce video and graphic content, including experience in organising and managing video/photo shoots and preparing run sheets.
- Skilled content editing using high level technical knowledge relating to video and multimedia design production
- Superior storytelling skills with the ability to create engaging content for different target audiences to achieve a range of strategic outcomes and goals.
- Translating complex and technical information into simplified yet compelling content.
- Working collaboratively across all departments to deliver best-practice, integrated communication campaigns and champion all aspects of the business.
- Contributing specialist advice and guidance to departments regarding fit for purpose content and multimedia solutions.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy when dealing with the differing opinions and viewpoints of stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications and/or industry experience is essential within the media or sporting environment
- Advanced skills in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Audition, InDesign) or equivalent video editing software essential.
- Studio production experience, including camerawork, lightning, sound, audio, and post-production essential.
RQ is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your resilience and ability to think on your feet will be key factors to your success. With your results-driven attitude and forward-thinking style, you will build trust and credibility with all stakeholder groups through superior interpersonal skills.
This role affords the scope to realise the significant professional uplift of working for a tri-code Principal Racing Authority. We recruit values-aligned people into Racing Queensland who lead by example and thrive on delivering results in a high-performance culture.
The Organisation: Racing Queensland
Racing Queensland (RQ) is a statutory body whose primary purpose is to promote, enhance and provide a platform to service the industry across three codes of racing: Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness.
RQs vision is to connect people through the thrill of racing, and its mission is to be Queenslands number #1 sport.
Benefits and Perks
We have generous employee benefits such as EAP, an innovative reward and recognition program offering perks and discounts and best practice HR policies offering flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, talent management and performance development. We also provide annual flu vaccinations, weekly fruit deliveries, corporate massages, and access to an on-site gym as we value your health and well-being.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity click APPLY now to submit your:
- Covering letter outlining your experience
- Current resume
Applications close 5pm on 22 November 2020
Please note the following conditions apply:
- May be required to work on weekends and extended hours when reasonably required
- Must hold a current drivers licence
- Intrastate travel may be a requirement
- May be required to undergo a criminal history check.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.