Do you have a passion for people & breath positivity in all that you do, Join an exceptional specialist law firm who are passionate about what they do!, Brand new role available due to growth! The sky is the limit!.
About this fantastic law firm!
Our client is a highly sought after and family friendly boutique firm who are passionate about the work that they do and genuinely go above and beyond for their clients.
They have cemented their reputation over the last few years for being award-winning and the best lawyers in their area of law.
Based away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD, they offer asupportive, encouraging, professional and down to earth work environment.
About the fabulous role!
This newly created role is a significant one as you will be the Director of First Impressions, both in person, via telephone and email for current and potential clients.
Their clientele are normally under immense pressure and stressful situations so it is paramount that they find an empathetic, professional, warm and smiling person in you.
Someone who shares the lawyers' passion for the work that they do, makes them feel welcome and is responsible and professional.
As the Receptionist/New Enquiries Administrator your duties will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Assisting potential clients with new enquiries, including taking detailed notes and forwarding to the relevant Solicitor;
- Responding to new enquiry emails;
- Following up lawyers in relation to new enquiries;
- Developing and maintaining key relationships;
- Creating new files;
- Updating and maintaining databases;
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of the reception area and meeting;
- Meeting and greeting clients at reception;
- Managing and maintaining room bookings;
- Assisting with functions and meeting room set ups;
- Attending to deliveries as required;
- Assisting Paralegals/Legal Secretaries with overflow work;
- Event coordination;
- Assisting with marketing initiatives;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery;
- Offering tea, coffee and water to clients;
- General administration and Adhoc duties.
As this is a growing firm and a newly created role, there will be opportunities for the chosen candidate to take on additional responsibilities over time.
Our client believes in progression and career development.
About YOU the Amazing candidate!
- 1 to 3 years' administration or reception experience is essential;
- A warm, personable and professional communication style;
- A positive, proactive and can-do attitude; and
- Immaculate presentation and a professional manner.
We love working with this client and know you will too. Be a part of the growth and reap the rewards!
We are looking to appoint immediately so apply today!
Please note - only short listed candidates will be contacted for this role.
It's easy to apply! Send your covering letter and confidential Resume in (Word format please) to:
Thinking about changing roles
We understand just how stressful this can be and how important it is to ensure you only move for the RIGHT role. After all, it's not 'just a job' but YOUR career!
We are here to guide you all the way through from start to finish. At Boutique Legal Recruitment, we make your life and the whole process easier.
We are open, honest, passionate, personable and breathe integrity in all that we do. After all, these are the foundations we have built our successful business upon.
We would love to partner with you and help find your DREAM role so look forward to hearing from you.