Xero Payroll | Accounts role, Flexibility offered for working hours | 25 to 38 hours per week, Innovative family owned manufacturing business.
Our client, JRS Manufacturing Group, is an innovative, heavy plate manufacturing company based in Toowoombas industrial sector. We are seeking a Payroll & Accounts whiz to join their administration team for an immediate start.
This role offers some flexibility in hours, we are envisaging between 25 and 38 hours per week will be required, on a permanent, part time basis. If full time hours are required, we believe the role can build up to this by the commencement of 2021.
This role is all about interpersonal and administration skills! You will be self-motivated and confident in your dealings with a variety of people.
This role reports to the Operations Manager.
What skills are we looking for
- A bright sunny can-do attitude coupled with a willingness to perform a range of tasks
- Experience in documenting business processes and requirements
- Good/strong Microsoft application skills (Excel data entry.)
- Proficient Outlook skills
- Ability to learn new systems and be computer savvy
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills, the ability to see things from the client perspective is a must!
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
What are the Roles Responsibilities
Accounts & Payroll Processing
- preparation and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- General Ledger and bank account reconciliations as directed
- preparation and processing of timesheet data and weekly payroll processing (including leave) through to production of .aba file for sending and payment of by the Directors
- data entry of employee data in Xero accounting software
- use of OPTO and Xero Hubdocs for processing payroll and invoice records, maintaining filing systems, documentation, electronic and paper-based filing systems
- completion and return of supplier account applications, approval and signature by Directors
- provision of credit applications paperwork to clients and coordination of return and approval by Directors
- EOM processing and review to ensure supplier account reconciliations are completed prior to EOM batch payments
Reception duties including acceptance of deliveries, screening of telephone calls, management of visitors and contractors
Maintenance of records ensuring the retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
Provide general office support and housekeeping as required
* * * * * * * * * * * *
This role requires someone who has a tonne of energy, is adaptable and works well within a changing environment and is comfortable assisting with all tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and 'get stuck in'.
To be considered for the role you will possess a driven, proactive approach with the ability to progress and grow with this exciting business.
The ability to work to deadlines with excellent organisational skills, a high attention to detail and a positive attitude to seek and develop solutions are all required attributes.
- Certificate III Business Administration or equivalent
- Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll processing experience in a manufacturing environment of at least two years
- Xero accounting software experience (Essential)
- Experience in working in a small office in a technical manufacturing environment of at least one to two years (Desirable but not Essential)
Knowledge of Xero accounting software, Word, Outlook and basic to intermediate Excel skills will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be based at the company office located at 86 - 98 Industrial Avenue, Wilsonton.
JRS Manufacturing Group offers:
- A flexible family friendly work environment
- A competitive hourly rate
- A supportive team environment
Apply today as an immediate start is available