ASX200 Listed Organisation, An opportunity to work across multiple iconic, international brands, Convenient Hamilton location with easy access to street parking.
About Collins Foods Limited
Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX200 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years and CFL is now the largest franchisee of KFC Restaurants in Australia operating almost 250 KFC restaurants across Australia and Europe, as well as Sizzler restaurants in Australia and Asia, and Taco Bell in Brisbane, Queensland.
Based in Hamilton, Brisbane, the CFL Support Centre is the main hub for above-store staff who support a workforce of over 12,000 employees across Australia.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen to join the CFL Planning team in a Finance Analyst position. Working within a team of 4, and reporting to the Head of Planning, the Finance Analyst is responsible for the preparation and analysis of financial data to support the Planning Managers across the CFL brands.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of standard management reporting suite across the brands (e.g. Daily & weekly sales reports and monthly management reports)
- Developing and maintaining new and existing reports using Power BI
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets across the individual brands and Support Centre
- Continuous improvement of the quality, content, and timeliness of reporting
- Undertaking detailed scenario modelling, using a range of different assumptions to support recommendations
- Undertaking financial and operational forecasting, identifying opportunities for business improvements
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
Coupled with your ability to deliver complex information in an uncomplicated way to all levels of management in a business environment, you will also possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Finance
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Advanced MS Office skills predominantly Excel – you love it!
- Demonstrated experience with Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in a similar analytical position
- Highly numerate, have strong attention to detail, and exceptional analytical and data interpretation skills
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to extract relevant trend information from large sources of data
- Tech-savvy, results-driven, consultative and a practical solutions-finder
- Ability to build effective working relationships and partner with key stakeholders to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise responsibilities to meet strict deadlines
Why work for CFL
As an ASX200 listed organisation, there are many advantages to working for an international brand such as CFL. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Access to a formal mentor program
Applications for this role will close on Sunday 22nd November 2020 or unless otherwise filled earlier.
Please note, the successful applicant/s will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests which may include a National Police Check and qualifications checks.
CFL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment for which they qualify, including the option of flexible working arrangements where applicable.