Fun environment & people-centric culture, Purpose built, modern offices, great city fringe location, Salary 0.8FTE of $70k FTE, plus super, & NFP salary packaging.
APPLY NOW IF YOU THRIVE IN A WORKPLACE THAT IS FUN, VALUES EVERY TEAM MEMBER, AND HAS AN EXCEPTIONAL WORKPLACE CULTURE
AND DONT DELAY IN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE IF WORKING IN AN AMBITIOUS AND EQUALLY PEOPLE FOCUSED ORGANISATION DRIVES YOU TO BRING YOUR BEST TO WORK
IF YOU ARE READY TO JOIN AN ORGANISATION WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN PHYSIOTHERAPY PROFESSION AND SERVING THE COMMUNITY ... WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Who are we
The Australian Physiotherapy Council (the Council) is based in purpose-built, modern offices in Richmond, Melbourne, where our dedicated values-led team accredit university physiotherapy programs and assess overseas trained physiotherapists.
What's the role
Communications Officer part time (0.8FTE = 30.4 hours/week) role, ideally starting 11th January until December 2021
Who are we looking for
Our Village is looking for a creative, collaborative, and passionate communications professional to join our Engagement team.
We need someone who is excited to positively contribute to our organisation, bring new ideas and has a growth mindset, as we respond to the needs of our customers and stakeholders in an ever-changing international landscape.
- 3 years + experience in a similar or equivalent role, delivering creative & engaging communications outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in communications, multimedia, marketing, graphic design, information technology or equivalent professional experience
- Digital communications experience and competency, including Content Management Systems (CMS) website management, social media management
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with excellent time management capability, ensuring multiple deliverables and deadlines are achieved
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high-quality outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as collaborate with a team.
- High standard of computer literacy, especially online platforms & digital media
- Meticulous attention to detail and capacity to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Available to work 30.4 hours/week (0.8FTE), across at least 4 days in our Richmond office, or remotely as agreed
- Can start mid January 2021
- Australian Permanent Resident or citizen.
Nice to haves (our wish list):
- Skills in graphic design, video production, and SEO
- Previous experience working in a for-purpose organisation
- Experience or understanding of engaging with stakeholders in the government sector
- Analytics and insights skills
- CX experience
To download the position description, go to: https://physiocouncil.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/APC-Position-Description-Communications-Officer-Nov-2020-.pdf
How can you apply
- Applications should include a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and a current CV (maximum 4 pages). Please ensure that your application is submitted in PDF or Word document.
- Apply through Seek, or email applications directly
- Applications will be considered as soon as submitted, and interviews offered for suitable candidates.
The Australian Physiotherapy Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Salary: Salary is 0.8 of $65,000 - $70,000 FTE plus super