Quarrying Screening & Crushing Equipment Two New Positions:
Maintenance Fitter (Crushing & Screening) +
Trainee (or Trades Assistant) Maintenance Fitter
- Established National Business
- Laverton North based Perm/FT roles
- Mon-Fri + some regional travel
- Full Training + Above Award plus OT
MSC Group is Australias leading supplier of mobile screening & crushing equipment with branches in Brisbane, Newcastle & Melbourne; servicing clients in Australia, PNG and the Pacific Islands. MSC is wholly Australian-owned, celebrating 35years in 2021, and is most proud of its many long-servicing staff: actively promotes and develops staff from within. MSC has grown its Victorian market share, and now is expanding its Victorian Operations adding two newly-created positions for:
- An experienced Maintenance Fitter (Crushing & Screening); and
- A Trainee or Trades Assistant Maintenance Fitter (Crushing & Screening),
Both Staff will be trained on servicing mobile crushers (cone, jaw, impact), mobile screeners, trommels, mobile stackers and washers, and associated equipment. Based from the Victorian Branchs Laverton North facility, both roles will be working around Melbourne Basin with some regional Vic travel one equipment ranging from single machines to full mobile quarrying systems; on both rental clients and client-owned/operated plant.
Reporting to the Victoria Service Manager, youll undertake maintenance, onsite commissioning of plant and repairs and troubleshooting on a range of mobile screening and crushing equipment, along with associated equipment including mobile stacker conveyors etc.
Maintenance Fitter (Crushing & Screening):
- Youre ideally Trade-qualified with quarry experience - maintaining & repairing quarrying or earthmoving, recycling or other heavy construction equipment. Previous experience with mobile or fixed quarrying crushing & screening equipment is highly desirable.
- You enjoy troubleshooting; problem solving and have the skills, confidence and ability to work autonomously.
Trainee or Trades Assistant Maintenance Fitter (Crushing & Screening):
- Youre a motivated Trainee or Trades Assistant looking to specialise in Heavy Equipment Service Fitting and have a strong passion to learn and work in the field on mobile crushing & screening equipment in the quarrying industry.
- You already enjoy troubleshooting; problem solving and want a permanent role where you can build your skills, confidence and ability to undertake field service work autonomously.
IN BOTH ROLES we are looking for motivated people who take pride in themselves and their work. You must have a positive can do attitude and you work well in a small team environment. A strong customer service ethic is essential. You must have a flexible and versatile attitude and be willing to learn.
What the Company offers:
- Well above award rate of pay with plenty of overtime available;
- Opportunity for learning & personal development;
- Family-owned and wholly operated Business with a strong focus on the wellbeing and the safety of its people;
- Permanent and secure employment with a strong, established and growing Company;
- Opportunities within the Company to build a long-term career;
- Supportive and positive working environment with a small team of enthusiastic people; and
- All uniforms, PPE and tools of the trade supplied
You must have (and maintain) a valid manual VIC Drivers Licence. Australian Citizenship; Australian Permanent Residency, or NZ Citizenship is essential.
Please follow up all email applications with a phone call.