Dealing with a number of Global Leading brands and products, Family owned and operated business Australia Wide, Great team environment.
Braud Australia, based in Gepps Cross, Naracoorte and Summertown, we are the Australian Importer and Distributor of New Holland BRAUD Grape and Olive Harvesters. Our affiliated companies are also dealers of some of the largest agricultural, construction, turf, and power equipment brands in the world.
An opportunity exists for a Specialised Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic to join our team, principally at our Gepps Cross branch.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Performing routine servicing, maintenance, full machine overhauls and technical repairs on and off site
* Fault diagnosis and trouble shooting of mechanical, hydraulic, electronic systems - technical knowledge and computer based diagnostics
* Ensuring compliance with OHS requirements
* Seasonal travel will be required and some weekend work (Grape harvest season generally December to April being the busiest periods)
* Exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to learn and grow with the team
* Heavy focus on customer communications and satisfaction
* Some computer work/reporting required
* Providing technical advice, support and assistance to our dealer network Australia wide
This role requires a dedicated person that will be rewarded for their efforts. A great opportunity to meet some unique customers and stakeholders within this important industry. Working at Braud Australia is an exciting and rewarding long term career opportunity. You won't be stuck with the same "Routine Servicing/Maintenance" day in-day out!
To be successful in this role the applicant must be a Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with previous experience in a variety of agricultural or construction equipment. A current SA drivers licence is required and a Forklift and MR licence would be looked upon favourably, however it is not essential.
Dependent on applicant, vehicle, phone and laptop to be provided.