Junior Estimator - Step up and be rewarded!
Are you keen to go to work each day excited about implementing new technology and solving difficult construction challenges There are no boring days here!
Are you keen to work for a company who values the importance of family time and personal development
Would you love to be part of a talented team that knows how to work hard but have fun along the way
Do you want a fresh challenge to learn, push the boundaries and grow as a person
Roofeze is a family run, metal roofing and cladding company based in Canning Vale, WA.
We work on all sorts of innovative commercial projects from small additions and maintenance through to large metropolitan projects and some remote regional work. We specialise in the installation of exciting new architectural products and designs, and problem solving using our vast technical experience of the industry. Projects that make you think outside the square, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to really use your brain and challenge yourself.
Business has really taken off, so we are looking for another pair of hands to help strengthen our team and achieve our company goals.
Heres why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Your role comes with a strong remuneration package made up predominantly of a base salary of between $50 60k;
- Hours of work can be negotiated between 30 38 per week.
- We are big on personal development so there is plenty of room to not only grow personally, but also to help the team fire on all cylinders;
- You will help style and grow the business to reach its full potential, working closely with the managing director, sales manager, and a number of highly regarded suppliers and installers;
- You will be part of an awesome team environment;
- Beers, barbecues and lots of fun social events youll need a sense of humor!
You will be responsible for the accurate take off and estimation of roof plumbing tenders and projects.
- Using take off software program Blue Beam Revu, Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
- Managing the inflow of requests for pricing and tenders, including variations to existing work and smaller residential projects as well.
- Working alongside the Sales Manager to strengthen ongoing and new relationships with Builders;
- Assisting with the fine tuning our current systems;
Maintaining accuracy and understanding scope of works is crucial, but Roofeze will guide you
through this learning journey;
Working with Operations Managers also to ensure accurate understanding of current projects
and challenges they present.
- This role has the potential to change and adapt to ongoing business growth, providing you with further learning opportunities
Preferably you will:
- hold a tertiary qualification, or have a reasonable level of construction experience with a thorough grasp of interpreting architectural drawings and using software programs
- Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite and, above average skills with Excel capabilities
- Be super organised with an eye for detail
- Have a practical mindset and be able to think on your feet and a willingness to make things happen
- Have strong communication skills, good listening, and negotiation capabilities
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is accurate and professional
If you didnt tick all the boxes, then dont stress this could be your first estimator job!
Having the right attitude is a top priority for us.
If this sounds like you, apply now. There is only one opportunity.
Send your CV, a photo and a short blurb explaining who you are and why you are the perfect match for this job.
Applications close on Monday 30th November 2020.
Applicants for this position MUST have Australian residency or a valid Australian work visa.