Dynamic, fast growing company, Collaborative and creative team culture, Fun and rewarding environment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
b.box is an Aussie success story - a fast-growing global brand, known for its leading products. And we have big plans.
Reporting directly to the Head of International Sales, this is a critical role within the business, working closely with production, marketing and sales to ensure clear communication and efficient and on time delivery of orders globally.
Perfect for someone with 3 years' experience in sales or account management. Someone with a strong attention to detail, proactive communication and customer focused.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Day-to-day contact for international distributors and retailers
- Supporting international sales team by providing relevant international sales analytics and reporting
- Data entry of orders across respective warehouses
- Proactivity in communicating issues and changes impacting orders
- Liaising with 3PL warehouses to ensure streamlined processing and delivery of orders
- Work with production team on order fulfillment, logistics and reconciliation of shipping reports
- Communication with customers regarding payments, lead times, freight costs, etc
- Help ensure inventory levels are maintained per international warehouse
- Assisting with report reconciliation and billing queries
- Update and maintain order forms and pricing sheets
- Managing logistics and inventory management for Amazon USA - both vendor and seller central platforms
- International trade fair preparation/support
Youre a thinker and a doer. A team player with strong interpersonal skills. You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and resolve issues proactively and commercially. You're able to set priorities and manage competing demands calmly.
- Min 3y+ experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial and account management skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Customer centric approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across different stakeholders and markets
- Confidence in using Microsoft office tools and warehouse inventory systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Tertiary qualified preferred
WHO WE ARE
b.box for kids is one of the leading Australian companies in the infant and kids products sector. Were the company redefining everyday essentials, designing products that solve lifes little challenges in a funky, practical and unique way.
b.box is sold through over 2000 retailers in Australia and to over 45 countries around the world. The company recently ranked 52 in the FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia Pacific. We also ranked 5th in the 2017 Smart Companys Smart50 and were named 2016 Victorian Telstra Small Business of the Year. Our products have won over 55 awards for innovation and design.
ABOUT THE TEAM...
At b.box, we're definitely a passionate and driven team! We are collaborative and open to ideas. We are ambitious and excited by new opportunities. We are problem solvers, brave, creative, collaborative and accountable. Our team is constantly growing - and not because of the amount of donuts we consume #teambuilding #anyexcuse.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
The chance to be part of the continued growth and success of one of Australias most exciting and high growth businesses. Youll be working alongside an amazing team of talented and caring people in a modern, fun, and supportive working environment, with competitive remuneration.
If this role has sparked your interest, Apply NOW
Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.