Work in a company with an industry leading brand, This is a diverse role covering many aspects of a typical administration, work with a stable team of staff in a modern office environment.
Penrith Mazda Centre is a family owned and operated large and progressive motor vehicle dealership located in Penrith.
We are currently in search of a candidate to fill the important role of Accounts Payable and Receivable.
The role includes other functions such as bank reconciliations, data entry, Reception relief, general ledger reconciliations and office consumable management.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have experience in this position. Automotive dealership experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
The following qualities will assist in the success of your application:
- Relevant office experience in a new car dealership.
- Entry of invoices and process of payments.
- Bank Statement reconciliations.
- Cash handling and processes of banking.
- Excellent communication skills with good phone manner and fluent English.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Proven ability to affectively chase debts.
- Be able to multitask and demonstrate willingness to multi-skill.
- Be well organised, display professionalism and good personal presentation.
- Willingness to cover reception including on a weekend roster.
- Engage positively with other department staff to manage banking and accounts.
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Administration & Office Support