Palladia Wealth Advisory is an advisory firm that provides high quality, practical advice to address the needs of our clients across Australia. The team at Palladia are disciplined, hard-working and execute consistently with a passion to go above and beyond.
We pride ourselves on building long lasting relationships with our clients by offering tailored, insightful and well-considered advice that they can both understand and have confidence in.
We place our clients at the centre of everything we do and we believe great financial advice has the power to transform lives.This is an opportunity to join a firm which is dynamic and growing.
Our rapid growth also provides the opportunity for accelerated professional development/career progression for the successful candidate providing the potential for significant growth in income.
You will have substantial client contact so you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
Contributing towards the maintenance of new and existing client relationships, giving a friendly, helpful and welcoming impression both in person and over the phone.
Administration and client services, assisting the Adviser in preparation of initial and review meetings, preparing client documents, generating advice documents and research.
Facilitating the implementation of advice, coordinating relevant advice paperwork & monitoring to completion
Management of Client Service Agreements and Fee Disclosure obligations.
Communicating with clients, product providers and responding to enquiries.
Maintaining compliant client records in Xplan and adhering to regulatory requirements and business processes.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
We are passionate about providing a career pathway for all of our employees and believe that an investment in the successful candidate will be an investment in the business. As such, we are seeking a motivated and driven individual who would like to make a tangible difference to the lives of our clients. We would prefer candidates with previous experience in a financial advisory firm or other financial services organisation, however we would also consider new entrants to the industry if they are the right fit. The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to operate in a highly professional business who deal with a diverse range of clients.
- Be a team player.
- Have excellent computer skills. Xplan experience is preferred however not mandatory.
- Be committed to compliance we are a business that always puts our clients first and are seeking an individual with an understanding of the current compliance environment requirements and is committed to not only meeting the bare minimum but to strives to exceed this in all cases.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the financial services regulations and standards and how these apply in real life scenarios and task.
The application form will include these questions:
- Have you completed a qualification in financial planning
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with
- What's your expected annual base salary
- What you are passionate about
Please note that experience in the financial services industry is favoured however not a mandated pre requisite where we are open to applicants with experience from other industry's or those graduating from university.