Be part of a dynamic and collabrative team / 1:1 mentoring support, Enjoy flexible working arrangments, now and beyond Covid, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne location / Excellent company benefits.
From Grand Finals and major Racing Carnivals to State of Origins and local favourites, every day with us is a chance to be part of the action. As part of the team, you’re the face and personality of our brand, working with the team to create amazing customer experiences and forge partnerships.
With 4,500+ venue partners across Australia in addition to our global operations, there’s always plenty of opportunities to get stuck into. So, if you’re passionate about stepping up to the ever-changing needs of our customers, our industry and your career — we’ll back you all the way.
What you’ll do
As the International Wagering Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing commercial opportunities for Australian and New Zealand racing and wagering. Utilising your knowledge of racing, this position will optimise the commercial benefits surrounding the scheduling of imported and exported product for both Tabcorp and the relevant racing industries.
- Identify new import and export markets for racing product
- Develop, analyse, and implement new opportunities in the international wagering and broadcasting space.
- Accountable for the maintenance of premium customer activity
- Source and collate racing and wagering data for analysis and dissemination
- Collation and updating of international import and export calendars for planning & business development opportunities
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a strong degree of racing and wagering knowledge.
- Good understanding of the wagering and betting environment
- Experience in race scheduling logistics
- Demonstrate skills or understanding of racing, broadcast & data
- Must show demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a strategic thinker
- Ability to analyse data in line with team objectives
- Previous management experience in related fields desirable
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.
*This role is open to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.