Casual positions with immediate start, Work locally and support your community, Extensive training provided.
Busways is the largest Australian private bus company, committed to providing safe, reliable bus services. We are currently looking for a self-motivated individuals to join our growing team as a Cleaner at our Lonsdale and Seaford depots.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work locally and support your community
- Casual position with immediate start. We anticipate the successful candidate working approximately 25-30 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our workshop staff play a critical role within the business to ensure our ever-evolving fleet of vehicles are continually maintained to the highest standard to keep our staff and passengers safe out on the road.
Busways provides ongoing training and support to employees based on their level of experience to enable you to meet our standards.
What we are looking for
Our employees are what make Busways work. We have a core focus on employee development and continuous improvement. You will be provided with all necessary training on the various makes and models of vehicles as well as being supplied with all uniforms and safety equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a supportive, friendly team environment. You will be given the opportunity to grow, develop and take on additional responsibilities during your employment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role requires you to have a mature and professional approach with excellent communication skills. Your main duties will include:
- Clean interior & exterior of company cars as required
- Clean interior of buses including seats, floors, ceilings, windows & dash area
- Clean workshop lunchroom & change rooms including toilet area
- Clean office area, carpets, desks, empty office bins including driver's room
- Perform any other work as directed
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management skills with the drive and determination to complete tasks
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Willing to take direction and have a keen eye for detail
- Reliable, punctual, and well-presented
Busways is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from people representing all diversity groups such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.