Full time position available for immediate start, Join the leaders in Landscaping, Multi Award winning Landscaping Company.
We want you to help us become Victorias industry leader in landscaping
LD TOTAL is a multi-award winning landscape company specialising in landscape and irrigation design, commercial and residential construction, maintenance and residential lot packages. From our beginnings in a small shed, we now have multiple working depots and offices in Perth, the South-West of Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne.
Melbourne is experiencing rapid growth and we want you to help us become Victorias industry leader in landscaping. If you are searching for a company that you can grow your career with, look no further than LD TOTAL. Our passion, unwavering commitment to our staff, strong culture and founding core values have always remained the same and continue to be the cornerstone to our success.
If you are looking to follow your passion for Landscaping come and join our team
We are currently seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator / Project Manager to manage commercial projects throughout Melbourne in our fast paced and dynamic office located in Truganina.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing contracts from start to finish in a wide range of landscape construction Projects
- Having a focus on high end delivery and client correspondence.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with various Landscape Architects, whilst playing a key role in our construction team to drive project administration duties.
- Working with department managers and site supervisors to complete projects on time, on budget and ensure the highest standard of workmanship for our clients.
- Being highly organised and have a strong appreciation of building methodology combined with a track record in contracts administration within commercial/ residential sector.
- Preparing all Site Documentation
Minimum selection criteria:
- Liaison with Architects, Engineers, Superintendents and Building Surveyors
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- High level of client liaison and customer service experience with confidence to uphold contract requirements
- High level of written and spoken communication skills
- Confidence and willing to work in a team environment.
- Reviewing of tenders liaising with our estimator
- Liaison, procurement and negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Submission and approval of RFI's, EOT's and Contract Variations
- Certifying and Processing Sub-Contractor Progress Claims and material invoices
Preference will be given to applicants that have a proven background in landscaping.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company with a strong culture that rewards team work and
commitment and where there is a real opportunity to grow and enhance your Contract Administration skills.
Please address the minimum selection criteria in a cover letter, and APPLY now along with a copy of your resume.
Applications close on 8th November 2020.