Immediate start!, Remote working available, Work on some amazing digital projects for charity clients.
- Make an impact in a fast-growing, dynamic fundraising agency
- Initial contract role with the possibility of transitioning in to a full-time permanent position for the right candidate
- Join our creative hub in Newtown (or work from home outside Sydney)
- Work with some of Australia's most popular charitable causes
Are you ready to use your digital superpowers to help change the world Then dont miss your chance to join of Australias most innovative fundraising agencies in this exciting new digital role.
Donor Republic is a rapidly expanding full-service fundraising agency dedicated to the not for profit sector. From strategic development through to executing powerful fundraising and marketing campaigns, were a fun and upbeat team committed to helping organisations across Australia do life-changing work.
With more people giving online than ever before, weve invested deeply in our digital capacity, and are now looking for an experienced Digital Producer to join our team.
Working closely with our digital and account teams, youll help set up and manage a new digital platform for some of our key clients. You will also be optimising and reporting on digital campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SMS, organic social media, search engine marketing, Facebook, Display, YouTube and Programmatic.
Youll help some of Australias most popular charities shine by developing relevant, creative and attractive content. Youll also have serious technical skills, be creatively accomplished, and have a passion for working in the charity and not-for-profit sector.
Your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities will be important as you manage the development and distribution of content, roll out digital content strategies, work to clear deadlines and objectives, and manage timelines and budgets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the implementation of digital marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Liaise with the accounts team to deliver to schedule
- Manage the delivery of email and SMS communications for fundraising campaigns including building, testing and scheduling emails in multiple platforms
- Set up marketing and retention automation
- Work with Account Managers to develop social media content and manage the scheduling of content using tools like Social Sprout and Asana to maintain and improve engagement of client social media channels
- Help to develop and optimise paid and organic digital activities that contribute to campaign KPIs
- Conduct A/B testing and further develop best-practice standards for digital communications to keep them current within the changing digital landscape
- Edit and proofread a variety of content types, ensuring they meet style, tone, and marketing message requirements
- Set up tracking for all digital marketing activity, and monitor and report on performance to identify ways to improve results
- Respond to and resolve any content or technical issues on a daily basis
- Manage requests and feedback from internal stakeholders.
Key Skills required:
- ESSENTIAL: Project management skills across multiple digital projects
- ESSENTIAL: Front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- ESSENTIAL: Experience with building marketing email journeys in Campaign Monitor, Autopilot, Mail Chimp or similar platforms
- ESSENTIAL: Strong experience in email production, digital production, and social media management
- DESIRABLE: UX/UI design/development
- DESIRABLE: An eye for design
- DESIRABLE: Basic photoshop skills
- DESIRABLE: Ability to write and craft social media content (copy)
- Marketo and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience highly regarded.
- Expertise in organic social media strategy and content development is not required but beneficial
- Enthusiasm for working with good causes, and the maturity to meet the challenges of working within a fast-paced agency
- A professional and friendly client manner that knows how to make clients feel special
- A good sense of humour and the ability to have fun while doing seriously good work
This role is to start immediately.