Melbourne based / Part-time with flexible working benefits
About the Business:
NutraCare embodies the Power of Nurture, helping families with nutritional supplements at every stage of their life journey. As an unlisted public company operating in Australasia and Asia we are building an eCommerce team in Australia and are looking for a talented & creative Digital Content Social Media Specialist to help bring our brand story to life and set and maintain the tone of voice consistently across all of our digital channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be an experienced content specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced consumer goods environment. You are a storyteller, an idea generator and a digital gun who can influence stakeholders as well as engage our audiences.
This is a hands-on role. You will be an integral part of our Australasia marketing team and assist in the creation and coordination of production outputs across multiple projects at once. You will be responsible for publishing & reporting on content outputs across all digital platforms, therefore strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
We are a business that thrives on the dynamic nature of the retail environment therefore an energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking individual is needed. Were looking for someone who is passionate and creative. In return, well give you the chance to build your skills and advance your career in a supportive and collaborative environment, with a team who like to have fun and get great work done.
Your day will look something like this:
- Create contents that convey our story with our customers in words and pictures and coordinate with external designers
- Managing and replying to consumer comments and questions on social media platforms
- Researching, planning, copywriting and launching fresh digital campaigns with new angles and offers (regularly)
- Brainstorming and testing new creatives, offers, audiences and features to continuously find new tactics that work
- Working with our Head of Marketing and other members of the team on cross-channel campaigns and tactics
- Working with technical eCommerce team members, external designers to get new creative live, fast
- Analysing data and reports to find issues and opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Ongoing optimisation and scaling of digital campaigns that are driven by data/ past results
- Constantly working on self-improvement and research/ learning to keep on top of the latest digital + growth marketing tactics and tools
Whilst your role will initially focus on our eCommerce channels, there's no limit to what you'll be able to learn or be involved in as the business currently operates in both Australasia and Asia and we expand our product and channel opportunities.
About the team and the role:
The marketing team has a big 2021 planned. Whilst we grow our Australian team by bringing key skills inhouse, they will be working on rapidly scaling across every channel by testing a huge range of tactics, creative and messaging. They will also be focusing a lot of our time on traffic growth, customer engagement, conversion rate optimisation and automation helping achieve campaign success.
Your day to day role will be varied and will depend on your past experience, where you'd like to expand your skills and where you are seeing success/need to invest your time. You will also need to roll up your sleeves and assist with general marketing duties while the business scales the greater marketing team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Playing a central role in deepening NutraCares brand stories for better customer engagement through digital content
- End-to-end planning, coordination & publishing of digital content across all digital channels (website, email newsletter, blog articles, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Managing consumer enquiries and feedback across social media channels
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting covering all key website and marketing metrics (Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Insights) and adjust content based on metrics
- Stakeholder Management the ability to influence, communicate and coordinate content outputs across various production teams
The ideal candidate ticks these boxes:
- You have demonstrated experience creating content creation in successful direct to consumer strategy execution you are great with words!
- Experience in producing content and/ or copywriting, lifestyle/ food styling to execute proactive & reactive contents across the brands owned and earned channels as required by the brand team
- Experience in community engagement and active management of various social media channels
- Have a good understanding of target audiences & digital amplification strategies to achieve maximum audience awareness and engagement for every campaign and promotion
- Time management, attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple projects and (at times) to tight deadlines
- Reporting back on content performance against set business goals
- Eager to learn and know how/ up to date in the digital, social space
- Photography skills are a plus
What we offer:
- An open minded, growth focused environment
- A flexible work schedule with time in the office and at home. The position is envisaged commencing as part time role and expanding with successful execution of our eCommerce strategy to a full-time role
- Salary package that reflects your experience and rewards growth with opportunity to participate in employee share plans
- A high level of trust and autonomy
- A rewarding career move with opportunities to make a significant difference
We are looking for someone energetic, creative and passionate about brand and marketing. It is important to us that you are aligned with our values including living our best lives, caring and nurturing, balance, evolving and individual superpowers.
Were excited to offer a flexible schedule of 3 days a week with two days in the office once restrictions are lifted.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in - apply now!