An exciting opportunity has become available for an all-rounder creative to join the ABI Interiors Marketing Team at our Burleigh Heads HQ.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with our marketing team to produce various new product and advertising campaigns.
We are on the hunt for an individual that naturally aligns with our brand image, and that adds to our existing enthusiasm and passion.
About ABI Interiors
Our story is simple, we started with humble beginnings with a passion for design and a mission to bring luxury, affordable, high quality bathroom products to the Australian Market.
Weve created a team of experienced and likeminded people who share the same passion, and ultimately want to provide our customers with exceptional products, service and delivery.
Innovation is our thing We believe in staying current, not only with style and design but with technology, manufacturing and quality.
About the Role
- Plans campaigns by studying a marketing scope.
- Coordinates team members in supping appropriate content assets.
- Flat-Lay & In-setting set up & Photography.
- Digital Content Creation that includes IG Stories, EDM's, Web Banners, Social Ads, Blog Graphics etc.
- Sourcing new content from clients.
- Assisting organising socials.
- Assisting Marketing with various day to day tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate has
- Experience in a similar role that includes content creation (digital & photography), deadline driven projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Mid-Weight Graphic Designer).
- A portfolio to showcase their work.
- High attention to detail and thrives in a deadline driven, fast-paced workplace.
Why work with us
- Early finishes, hours are from 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- An office full of natural light.
- Team bonding events and extravagant end of year celebrations
- Great location in Burleigh Heads
- Amazing rewards program
If it sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you!
*Please note applicants who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered for the role. All successful applicants will be contacted.