Excellent hourly rates, Employment will be on a seasonal and casual basis, Positions are based within the Latrobe Valley and Gippsland region.
Successful candidates must bring a safety culture that ensures work is performed to the highest safety standards and that safety will not be compromised at all.
You must hold current accreditation including all relevant HR tickets/competencies and have the experience to operate heavy mobile plant and equipment.
Multi ticketed operators will be more favourable.
Employment will be on a seasonal and casual basis, this will be dependent on work requirements.
Positions are based within the Latrobe Valley and Gippsland region on a 36hr working week with overtime as required.
Excellent hourly rates are on offer for suitably experienced candidates, you must be able to start at short notice.
- A minimum of 12 months recent mining and civil operator experience
- Plant operator competencies required: Dozers, Excavators, Rigid and Articulated Plant, Compactors, Tractors, all track machines, Graders and Loaders etc.
- Must possess a valid HR licence and plant operator licences
- Must have a safety conscious attitude towards work and able to abide by current COVID-19 requirements
- Must be able to pass an extensive pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screens and a muscoskeletal fitness test
- Must be able to gain a clean police clearance
- 5 years employment history with referees
This is NOT an entry level position into the mining sector and only those with current mining experience will be considered.
Mining, Resources & Energy