Regional lifestyle choice with relocation assistance, Make a quality career choice and work with a company who cares, Career progression as the business expands.
ENGINEERING DESIGN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Regional lifestyle choice with relocation assistance
About Hidrive Group
Hidrive Group is an ISO9001 certified 100% Australian owned company. Our business designs, manufactures and installs Hidrive Service Bodies across multiple locations right here in Australia.
Hidrive are well known for their reliability and quality in the Light Commercial vehicle space. We have a great team with specialized knowledge of their market sector servicing clients ranging from single operator businesses, SMEs, Corporate Fleets, Federal, State and Local Government Departments.
Hidrive is a company experiencing sustained growth. If you are interested in developing your career and playing a key role in supporting our future business, then we are keen to hear from you.
- Make the move to Goulburn, Australias first inland city. Under an hour to Canberra, approx one and a half hours to Sydney, the Coast, and the Central West.
- For the right candidate, assistance with relocation and provisional housing expenses, you can enjoy your work and lifestyle choice where you will enjoy relaxed Country living with City benefits.
- Give yourself space to move and the opportunity to invest in safe real estate that is reasonably priced.
- Make a quality career choice and work with a company who cares
About the role:
Your blue-sky career opportunity
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our engineering design team. The candidate will have mechanical nous and will be a discoverer and inventor with a can-do attitude towards problem solving and mechanical creativity.
Working with advanced 3D design software and computer-controlled manufacturing
equipment youll be part of a team that designs new products and provides solutions for our clients.
What youll be doing
We understand that you will have substantial experience, however it is highly likely that youll need to learn a lot about our products and systems. So if we all agree that it augments your on-boarding process and pathway of Engineering Design for Manufacture (DFM), we also offer the opportunity during the early stages of your employment to be involved in hands on manufacturing roles, (IE: CNC Presses, Laser cutting, CNC extrusion profile processing etc..). We want you to enhance your Engineering Design career and become a leader in your field. Youll be designing mechanical parts, components, and assemblies. Things you design will be used by our customers in the field in extreme environments. Youll be getting valuable experience in manufacturing and business processes. Working with advanced materials and CNC technology, you will apply your skills and knowledge to continually improve what we do. Youll be a valued and integral part of our business, working closely with Management and helping to drive things forward.
A career path with great colleagues:
Your development roadmap
Youll have a variety of qualified and experienced professional colleagues including engineers, designers, welders, fabricators, automotive fitters, electricians and painters. Drawing from their extensive pool of knowledge that includes decades of experience from automotive, aerospace and manufacturing, youll be growing your experience and career.
Rewards for results
- Career progression as the business expands
- Working with robust systems and a motivated team who believe in their product.
- Above award package (TBA, depending upon credentials), Superannuation.
- Supported by a family owned company using established business systems and methodology.
- Providing a high quality well-proven product to an established and diverse client base through the companys footprint of Sales and Installation centres.
How to apply:
Take action - be part of our team