Great Team Environment, Enjoy Flexible Working/Supported work from home, Competitive Remuneration Package.
We create amazing moments because of our passionate and talented Finance Team. While detail, deadlines and owning financial processes is a given, at Tabcorp you’ll go beyond crunching numbers.
From problem solving behind the scenes to making big decisions that redefine our industry, you’ll help bring Excitement with Integrity to life, leading by example in a highly collaborative environment. We’re changing the game for the better, and we’ve got the brightest minds helping us make it happen. Think you’re up for the challenge
What you’ll do
The General Manager – Finance Operations will develop, implement, and oversee the Finance Operations strategy and process to ensure Tabcorp delivers tangible, sustainable business benefits and cultural change. The role is instrumental in leading to the Finance Operations team through a broad range of activities from mergers and acquisitions, licence renewals, ASX reporting, process transformation, and works across all parts of the business.
In this role you will be responsible for the Finance Operations team achieving business outcomes through:
- Strong financial governance over integrity of Tabcorp Group ledger, balance sheet, Tabcorp Group Financial compliance
- Efficient, automated and standardised finance transactional processes including payroll
- Providing the business with a strong, simplified corporate governance framework in relation to financial systems and data integrity
- Insightful perspectives, objective opinions and thought partnership to the business
What you’ll bring
- With a CPA or CA qualification you will have extensive experience in a Senior Finance role within an ASX listed company
- Excellent leadership skills to be able to coach and develop a team of 4 Direct Reports and 70+ Indirect Reports and get the best out of them
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with an ability to lead transformation
- Sound commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence, collaborate and deliver outcomes
When you join our Finance Team, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.