Key Account Business Manager.
Commencement subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
CMI Music & Audio is a distributor of musical Instruments, music technology and professional audio equipment.
We supply and service specialist resellers, consumer retail and e-commerce platforms. Our Brands Include Ableton, AKG, Arturia, Blackstar, ESP, JBL Professional, KORG, Native Instruments and Universal Audio and more
We pride ourselves on being customer focused and delivering excellent service to our business partners and international brands.
Overview of position: Reporting to the National Sales Manager.
We are looking for a service focused professional with a grasp of music gear, instruments, and technology markets. You will be directly responsible for helping sustain and expand relationships with important key accounts and will work closely with multiple business departments to maintain and further develop CMIs relationships with the key accounts. Customer Service is your number 1 priority!
You will also be charged with business development with a view to expanding our distribution and services to specific customers within outer Sydney and key regional business zones in NSW.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
Key Account Management/customer service.
- Operate as the key point of contact for all customer service-related matters, build and maintain trusted relationships with key principles and stakeholders throughout the channel.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our sales and marketing solutions according to the customer needs and the companys objectives.
- Assist with urgent and high severity requests and resolve issue escalations in a timely fashion.
- Manage and facilitate sales and service support activities like product launches and management visits.
- Identify opportunities and collaborate with management and sales support to ensure growth attainment
- Provides regular feedback to management as well as updating the companys CRM as to client responses and market intelligence
- Build an effective call cycle and develop solid relationships with target clients in key areas outside metro Sydney, operating as the key contact in all sales and customer service matters.
- Develop new business opportunities with your customers and negotiate agreements to maximise objectives and revenue targets.
Key Performance Indicators
- Can work in accordance with the companies values and goals
- Ensure all service and sales related issues are escalated in accordance with companies objectives
- Maintain excellent relations between the company and the customers
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet the companys objectives.
- Meet targets and deliver KPIs and reporting including CRM in a timely fashion.
- Excellence in communication to customers and the executive management
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Some occasional interstate travels & after-hours work (events, launches etc) Covid-19 restriction dependant
- Microsoft Office Suite applications with some CRM experience.
- Drivers license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Selection Criteria / Requirements
- 3(+) years proven work experience in a similar technology-based role with a focus on customer service, business development, product support within the dynamics of supply chain.
- Must Live in Sydney or within proximity.
- Understanding of products & Industry
- Proven experience within music industry & gear in either performance, production, sales, or support.
A generous salary base with an OTE bonus structure commensurate with qualifications and experience and will include an allowance for Motor Vehicle and associated expenses.
We thank all applications for their interest, however, only successful candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews and commencement of this position are subject to COVID-19 restrictions easing