You made the right decision! You joined the best and brightest at Pluim, delivering with us, our mission to Build communities and sustain lasting legacies. Your career has taken off! you are respected, empowered, fulfilled, and successful.
This could be you!
At Pluim we have been building communities and sustaining lasting legacies for 74 years. Partnering and collaborating on exciting projects with our first-class customers. (Check them out at www.pluim.com)
We have a great opportunity for a great candidate to join our successful team, in our Estimating team as a Junior Estimator.
This role is key to the success of our teams, in bidding to win projects across, Health, Retail, Education, Government Projects across NSW.
Joining our first-class team under the leadership of Nationally recognized construction professionals, Pluim not only has a terrific inclusive, collaborative, and empowering culture, but we have also designed this role perfect for the aspiring construction professional to learn the craft as we invest in you.
Based in God's country, on the Central Coast close to all the amenities, this role is designed to ensure that our project teams are served and empowered with the contractors to deliver great results.
We are looking for a team member that has a great attitude, is collaborative by nature, and communicates well. Delivering results is the key, whilst working with a great team having some fun:
Supporting the Senior Estimator in:
- Coordinating the Initiation of the tender
- Manage Tender Documentation
- Identifying subcontract Scopes and packages as required.
- Identifying and engaging with our subcontractor group
- Attend Project Site visits when required
- Executing the tender process
- Collate and validate all tender pricing from subcontractors
- Using estimating software to collate and record all subcontractors pricing information
- Prepare Tender Submission materials, including tender trade breakups to suit the Head
- Conduct pricing reviews, evaluate pricing submission for clarification, inclusions, and exceptions, reporting on recommendations
- Tender Submission
- Preparing documentation that supports our Tender Submission
- Attend and contribute to Pre and Post Tender Meetings
You have an exciting career ahead of you. Pluim is well known in the industry for embracing our team's skills and diversity, investing in our teams and our futures, delivering great outcomes, and seeing our team members grow and succeed in their careers.
We are eager to meet and build a career together.