Full Time Tuesday - Saturday Role - Immediate Start, Career Pathway on Offer with Great Training and Supportive Team, Family Owned Inner North Agency, 5kms from the City with Easy Free Parking.
This front of office 'First Impressions' role will lend itself to an energetic, mature minded and organised person with a friendly smile and voice. As a springboard to furthering your career in real estate, you'll gain experience in all aspects of Property Management & Sales. You'll be assisting the Property Management Team predominantly, with some Sales contract and communication tasks. The role includes but is not limited to:
Managing Calls and Correspondence for the team
Tenancy Application processing
Assisting with Tenant On-boarding and Vacate Processes
Contract & Agreement Preparation for PM Team and Sales
Workflow and Procedure management
Agenda preparation for weekly meetings
Track KPI Reporting and Goals
About The Role:
The role is 5 days a week, Tuesday - Saturday. Working with our experienced team your main focus is to welcome clients, direct incoming calls to the relevant person and ensure the office presentation is first class. You will also be responsible for providing full administration support to the PM team including assisting business development, processing applications, maintaining electronic filing and administrative support throughout the life cycle of a management.
You will need some prior real estate PM experience and great mental agility. We tailor a training program for you that covers all areas of real estate, from the basics to the most advanced practices and techniques. Well also teach you how to build a great career in the process.
Note, this is a role for those with strong organisational skills who get a genuine buzz from helping customers. We are looking for people with integrity and a passion to make a difference to the growth and success of both our clients and our own organisation. Youll also need to be collaborative and professional as youll be working with the team to meet our business objectives. Our people are all goal-driven with a desire for a career that fulfils them both emotionally and financially. Overall, youll be focused on pragmatic solutions that achieve great results and continuously improve what you do, to ensure that both you and Clark Real Estate are leaders in this field.
We are looking for someone with
- Residential Property Management & Sales Support experience preferred
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a close team
- Efficiency and aptitude to learn and improve
- Telephone, Receptionist and Customer Service experience
- Diligent organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint
- Experience with PropertyMe, Inspect Real Estate, My Desktop preferred
- Real Estate Sales Person registration certificate preferred.
Established in 1996, Clark Real Estate is an innovative inner-north Brisbane boutique agency that specialises in both sales and property management. We are a family company and have built our reputation on our genuine relationship-building skills and our down-to-earth and ethical approach. We operate from inner-city Lutwyche and have grown an impressive following in the northern suburbs.We are also committed to continuous improvement as a company and providing superior service asagents.We are part of two national sales and management groups which provide innovative Sales and Property Management training, national awards and conferences and peer bench-marking.
* First class team support
* Flexible work from home capacity for some roles
* Competitive salary package
* First class training using the Real Estate Dynamics & Pittard Training groups
* A team culture of improvement and differentiation
* A lively, social office environment
* Full IT support and applications that are focused on results improvement
* An inner-north office with ease of parking
* We actively support local charities and contribute both financially and with our time to causes that align with our values.