Kindy to Year 12 co-educational, non-denominational College, Dynamic, highly professional, supportive and enthusiastic team, Located halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Rivermount College is a non-denominational, co-educational Christian College with a vibrant and inclusive community. Established in 1992, the College caters for 1000 students from Prep to Year 12. The College is continuing to positively expand and in 2021 a Kindergarten year will be introduced.
The College is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and suitably skilled individual to join our team in the role of Administration Assistant. This position is available for an immediate start and will provide essential support to our Administration Office including front reception and general office duties.
The successful candidate will be reliable, punctual and display immaculate presentation. A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new skills is essential. We are seeking a team player that can work collaboratively to achieve results as well as be self-motivated, flexible and display a high level of initiative. Experience in a similar role, particularly within a school environment will be highly advantageous.
To be considered for this role, please provide a written statement, personally addressed to the College Principal, in support of the following selection criteria:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in reception duties, photocopying, event co-ordination and catering, staffroom maintenance, supply ordering and inventory control along with other general office tasks
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An exceptional level of integrity and ethical behaviour
- The ability to work within a sensitive and confidential environment
- The skills to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- The capability to prioritise and manage competing demands to meet deadlines
A current Working with Children Check is a requirement of this position and you must hold a current Paid Blue Card prior to commencing employment at the College. The successful applicant will also be required to complete Child Protection training and other professional development in line with College policies. A current drivers licence is essential.
Written Applications, detailing appropriate experience and qualifications, and including the contact details of three (3) referees should be addressed to:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 19 OCTOBER 2020
Only successful applicants will be notified.