Permanent part-time opportunity based in Redlands, Competitive hourly rate with NFP salary sacrificing available, Supportive, inclusive organisational culture based around holistic intervention.
The Centre for Women & Co. exists to deliver responsive, high quality and holistic women services to the Logan and Redland Regions, encompassing domestic and family violence support services and womens health and wellbeing support services.
The Receptionist is responsible for the provision of the necessary base administrative support to the Womens Services Manager and team of The Centre for Women & Co.; and to manage the reception duties of the site / organisation.
The Receptionist is primarily accountable to the Womens Services Manager at their work location, the CEO and the Board of Directors however, given the collaborative nature of the organisation, all team members are also accountable to the overall team. The Receptionist will be required to undertake a level of organisational and administrative work in addition to the direct service delivery functions of the position.
This part-time role based in Redlands working Monday - Wednesday is offering salary packaging and opportunities to benefit from ongoing professional development whilst providing an opportunity to work within a caring environment with a highly motivated, fun and committed team.
You are a motivated and talented individual who is a team player, adapts and learns quickly, and is looking to expand upon your reception, admin and communication skills in a supportive, team environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to support people entering into our service. You will possess exemplary people skills including the ability to determine priorities, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have knowledge and/or experience of the not for profit sector and alignment with a feminist framework and its practical application in a progressive workplace.
If you would love to work with a caring and authentic team of professionals where you are supported to be the best receptionist there is on the south side of town, WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU!
- Ability to work in a community based organisation, to participate in a staff team in a collaborative and supportive manner, and the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in office work, administration and reception duties.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in organisational and interpersonal situations, particularly in responding to telephone enquiries from women who have experienced or are experiencing Domestic Violence.
- An ability to develop networks with stakeholders and communicate with people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability in MS Office 2007, Power point, internet and email, or willingness to acquire skills through training.
- Ability to support reporting and administrative requirements in line with the funding body Service Agreements.
- Demonstrated skills in administrative assistance tasks and the ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work honestly, authentically and enthusiastically within the Vision and Values of The Centre for Women & Co.
Please share with us why this role is ideally suited for you by addressing the above selection criteria, and providing a cover letter and resume. by close COB Friday 23rd October 2020.