At Basile Imports our standards are high. Thats our signature, we source Italys finest traditional, regional and organic produce from quality suppliers, culinary masters that have put their own family name to products just like we have to our business.
Over the last 35 years our passion has been to provide the finest gourmet produce to the Australian food and beverage trade. These imports are leaders in their category. We offer extensive sales and distribution coverage and have over 35 years experience in procurement, storage and handling and sales and marketing of food and beverage products
We are a national company with offices and warehouses in every state of Australia. We service major supermarkets, independent supermarkets, delicatessens, restaurants and cafes and liquor stores all over Australia. Due to significant growth within the company we have created this new role and we are now looking for an experienced and savvy minded Account Manager to join our Sales Team based in Seven Hills.
If you have a passion for Italian food, wine and culture and would love to represent Italy's most prestigious food and wine brands then this is the role for you.
To be successful in the role, you must have account management experience and previous sales experience and a current driver's licence.
Reporting to the General Manager and Sales Manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with key procurement decision makers and buyers across accounts to further develop, expand and support product range
- Responsible for developing such sales leads and generating new business with key accounts across all channels
- Building and executing Customer Business Plans, Promotional Programs and Category Reviews
- Achieving sales targets for customer portfolio
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Enhance product knowledge in order to maximise sales potential
- Keeping business relationships in line with company policy and procedures
This role would suit an Account Manager who thrives on building strong relationships with customers and is proactive in their approach
Relevant on job training will be provided.
Position is Full Time and is for IMMEDIATE START.
The office and warehouse is based in Seven Hills however the position does require traveling.
Remuneration package includes company vehicle. mobile phone, IT package and bonus sales incentives.
A salary suitable to the position will be negotiated subject to experience and qualifications.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Account Management
- Sales Experience
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude
Local applicants only.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.