Retail Salesperson required to join our Boutique store at Victoria Point.
The applicant must be well presented and able to work both within a team and autonomously.
Experience in the flooring industry advantageous.
Experience within a retail/sales, design (kitchen, blinds, furniture) will definitely be considered.
The suitable applicant should possess;
- Ability to recommend our core product offerings of carpet, Vinyl, Timber, Hybrid flooring to consumers visiting the store and provide informed advice and solutions to their needs.
- Provide a quote for the customer and ability to follow that up and close the sale.
- Carry out site-measures either in clients homes or commercial premises if required.
- A people person that can listen and understand the consumers needs and values what a local business offers to the community
- Computer literacy
- Closely monitor your sales pipeline and achieve sales targets both individually and for the store.
- Maintain showroom to a high standard
Must have a current driver's licence. Tools of the trade provided.
The opportunity to progress to store manager or multi site manager is available for a star performer
This position is a full-time role with some Saturday work on a rotating basis.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience.