Exciting opportunity to join one of SA's iconic non for profits, Seeking to use your excellent coordination skills within a great Marketing team, Influence and drive fundraising activities and make a real difference.
At Minda, people are at the heart of everything we do, and since 1898 we’ve been providing industry-leading support to South Australians living with disability. We’re champions for choice and believe diversity is key to our success. We are equally passionate about ensuring that people with disability live the lives of their choice.
We are a value based organisation: we work with heart, to create opportunity, operating with respect, to build a community, inspired by empathy. These values run through the core of each decision for each person we support.
The Fundraising & Partnerships Coordinator operates within Minda’s Strategic Marketing & Fundraising department and will be responsible for implementing a variety of fundraising & partnership initiatives that enhance Minda’s profile, achieve revenue targets, and engage a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and organised self-starter who is committed to delivering high quality communications across a number of different channels. You will be keen to interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and develop your technical skills across a number of digital platforms.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Implement a variety of fundraising & partnership activities and events that deliver revenue and raise Minda’s profile throughout South Australia.
- Assist with the development of the donor journey utilising marketing automation software and content creation via interviews for use in on and offline media.
- Maintain Minda’s Coin Collection fundraising program, including the strategic placement of units, coordination of quarterly collection and regular monitoring of program success.
- Engage & coordinate volunteers to assist with the running of fundraising events and activities, in conjunction with the Volunteer Specialist.
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement activities and events, in conjunction with other members of the Strategic Marketing and Fundraising team.
- Build relationships with supporter & client base with a view of building knowledge of connection to the cause.
- Coordinate digital assets for use across social media platforms, EDM and supporter/partnerships communications.
Essential requirements of the role:
- A tertiary qualification in a related discipline (fundraising, marketing, business development, community engagement, communications).
- Advanced verbal, written and visual communications skills.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, flexible and readily accommodate change.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Highly skilled with online social media platforms and knowledge or desire to learn marketing automation software
- DHS Disability Employment Screening clearance (or willing to obtain)
- South Australian Driver’s Licence
We are looking for someone who will be proud to work for us and share our values. If that sounds like you and you meet the criteria set out above we would like to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive:-
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of the people we support
- The chance to make a real difference
- A supportive and collaborative team
- Work home life balance
- On-site Gym and café facilities
To apply select the ‘apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our website where you will can view a detailed position description, and can commence your application.