Here at Delmac Building and Glass Pty Ltd, we do not just do construction work, but we also do round-the-clock shutdown works, with a lot of overtime available for fit, keen and capable personnel.
We are based in Whyalla, South Australia. Works are primarily conducted at GFG Primary Steel and SIMEC.
We are seeking people that are fit, capable and keen for hard work, with up to 72-hour work weeks available.
The range of work can consist of general labouring in an industrial environment, refractory TA work, operating skid-steer/trucks, forklifts, pressure blasting and more much more.
- Fit and capable (Labouring for 12-hour shifts)
- Can work nightshifts (Days and nights available)
- Inducted at GFG for the Steelworks / Mines
- Shutdown experience (Desirable)
- Red lock training
- Confined space entry (Desirable)
- Confined space watching ticket (Standby person skillset)
Your return on working at Delmac Building and Glass
- Diverse workload on plenty of sites
- Plenty of overtime opportunity
- Hard-working can-do team to work with
- Upskilling with ticket(s)
Please note that we have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol in the workplace; we perform random testing and if you test positive you will be immediately dismissed.
Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
Trades & Services