Genuine career progression opportunities in our organisation, An organisation to develop your technical & leadership skills in, A generous remuneration package.
Humanity For All - HFA is a registered NGO Charity that operates both in Australia and overseas helping thousands of people with food aid, disaster relief, clean water, shelter and providing sustainable aid to those in need.
A unique opportunity currently exists for a full-time Social Media /Fundraising /Office Administration position at our St Marys office.
About the role
Based in our St Marys office the successful candidate will play a lead role in our social media and fundraising requirements along with office administration.
This is the perfect opportunity for an aspiring manager to hone their skills and make a real difference in the lives of the neediest in Australia and overseas.
The ideal candidate is:
1) A final year student or a Graduate in the field of Journalism or Communication.
2) Is available to work full time.
- A generous remuneration package;
- Genuine career progression opportunities in our organisation;
- A commitment from the organisation to continue to develop your technical and leadership skills;
- A rewarding role with a healthy work/life balance and a positive and friendly working environment;
- Ongoing mentoring by an extremely approachable manager.
The key to your success in this role is your exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Along with great organisational skills, you will also have empathy and drive to ensure the best outcomes for the people Humanity For All is assisting.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- A hardworking and dedicated approach.
- Outstanding in the use of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, with the ability to target the required audience.
- Content writing and creation ability on all platforms of social media.
- Ability to create video content and social media campaigns working with multimedia teams.
- Experience with graphic design applications Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Word processing skills Spreadsheets Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of managing work load and multi-tasking with office tasks.
- Proven ability to achieve KPIs.
- A friendly, down to earth nature that enjoys working as part of a team and autonomously.
- A passion for helping people.