Exciting opportunity to join one of SA's iconic non for profits, Join a value based organisation improving the lives of others, Work alongside a great team of dedicated professionals.
At Minda, people are at the heart of everything we do, and since 1898 we’ve been providing industry-leading support to South Australians living with disability. We’re champions for choice and believe diversity is key to our success. We are equally passionate about ensuring that people with disability live the lives of their choice.
We are a value based organisation: we work with heart, to create opportunity, operating with respect, to build a community, inspired by empathy. These values run through the core of each decision for each person we support.
This is a truly exciting time to be joining the Minda family, which is experiencing significant growth in a highly complex industry. As Accounts Payable Officer
To be the successful candidate, you will have an operationally focussed approach, with the ability to expertly engage stakeholders across the business, as well as external stakeholders where necessary.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Provide accounts payable support to Minda’s stakeholders
- Respond efficiently and courteously to suppliers and customers with all queries
- Processing of accounts payable for Minda’s various entities and commercial enterprises
- Assist with internal audits when required
- Reconciliation and processing of petty cash and expense reimbursement claims in line with current policies
- Build and sustain positive working relationships across all facets of the business
- Provide guidance and advice where appropriate
This is a truly hands on role, and it will require you to bring your consultative and collaborative management style to ensure that you promote continuous improvement initiatives to support the business aims and objectives.
We operate in a complex environment where the sole focus is the well-being of our customers, and you will be determined to ensure that your operating plans, policies and strategies reflect this.
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of South Australia’s iconic non-for-profit organisations.
Essential requirements of the role are listed below and you can find a full position description on our website.
- DHS – Disability Employment Screening clearance (or ability to gain)
- National Police clearance (or ability to gain)
- Current, valid and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence
- Relevant qualifications in Accounting, Business or Commerce
- Experience (desirable) in using Tech One software
We are looking for someone who will be proud to work for us, and share our values. If that sounds like you and you meet the criteria set out above we would like to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive: -
- Generous salary sacrificing options
- Opportunity to work for South Australia’s leading Disability support communities
- Highly supportive environment
- The most rewarding career
- On site cafe
- Access to gym and aquatic centre
- Paid parental leave
To apply select the ‘apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our website where you will can view a detailed position description, and can commence your application.
Minda is committed to being a child safe, child friendly environment