Do you thrive in a busy office environment, Enjoy data entry and have a passion for providing excellent customer service, Like the idea of joining a friendly, progressive family-owned group.
Eckermann Forms has earned a reputation as being a leader in the preparation of Form 1s and contracts for property sales. Established in 2010, Eckermann Forms has a dedicated team whose focus is to prepare and certify Form 1s and provide customer service excellence to our clients and referrers.
Going that extra step to provide as many people as possible the opportunity to experience excellence, together with our values of: Respect, Integrity, Real Solutions, Teamwork and Collaboration, Consistent Quality, Simplicity and Innovation form the foundation for the success of Eckermann Group.
Based in our North East Office at Gilles Plains and reporting to the Manager, Eckermann Forms we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Form 1 File Manager to join our friendly, high performing team. You will provide Form 1 preparation and certification services for our clients which includes:
- Building effective working relationships with clients and real estate agents to simplify the Form 1 process and provide accurate and timely information;
- Order, follow-up and review all of the information searches required to complete Form 1s;
- High-volume data entry, database and file management to ensure Form 1s are completed accurately, within required timeframes;
- Associated administration tasks using templates and macros; and
- Generating invoices, processing and tracking payments.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Previous high volume data entry and file management experience, ideally within the property, finance and/or insurance sectors;
- A can-do attitude and the confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Proven time management skills: with the ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Outstanding client focus and customer service skills; and
- Strong skills in MS Office applications.
At Eckermann Forms, we are innovative and work smart so youll be IT savvy as well as having an openness to change.
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, resources and training to support your professional development, as well the opportunity to provide customer service excellence and make a real difference for our clients and referrers. In addition we offer regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition and, health and well-being programs to provide an inclusive, positive and rewarding environment. Above all, we value our people and youll notice that the moment you walk in our door.
Join the Eckermann Group there has never been a more exciting time.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please 'Apply for this job' with your cover letter and resume.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application and have, or be willing to undertake, a Police Check.