Outstanding opportunity to join a leading, mid-tier civil contractor.
Covering all bases with capability in bulk earthworks, civil works, and subdivisions, they are well established with approx. 50 full time employees, and a professional approach to the market.
A strong leadership team drives a positive culture and passion that flows into the projects they deliver.
With new projects in hand and potential opportunities on the horizon, other Estimator is sought to join the team.
This position is open to either a Junior or Senior Estimator, and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
The position will be Estimating on a range of civil projects in both the public and private domain.
Working along side a Senior Estimator, this position will be involved in tenders, costings, and documentation, building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent related work experience.
- Local estimating experience gained with a Civil Contractor,
- Experienced in estimating a variety of Civil works including Subdivision, Council Works, bulk and detailed excavation, road works, stormwater drainage, and utilities.
- Knowledge of RMS Specifications and contracts well regarded.
- Proficient in estimating software and MS office
- Able to breakdown civil operations into a logical sequence of activities
- Able to work in a team environment,
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Benefits and rewards:
- Great leadership, team and culture
- A well-positioned, structured, and capable organisation
- Opportunities for career development and progression
An excellent remuneration package at the top end of the market is negotiable, depending on experience!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
North West & Hills District