Scott is looking for two experienced and highly capable Automation Engineers. The successful candidates will have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in design, build and installation of advanced manufacturing and industrial systems, including programming and fault finding on a wide variety of field networks and PLCs.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Define functional specifications from the process to be automated design functional controls to determine equipment & field devices to be able to control the process
- Attend to service work in PLC, HMI, Servo, Vision, SCADA, robotics as required.
- Design panel layouts for enclosures, control stations and terminal boxes.
- Design and produce electrical circuits using AutoCAD design packages
- Design and implement industrial software programming PLC, HMI, Robots, & SCADA.
- Install and commission projects, both local, interstate and international when required.
- Manage & complete project work in PLC, HMI, Servo, Vision, SCADA and robotics.
- Provide leadership to the project engineering team
- Provide guidance and mentoring to project team members.
- Provide technical assistance to project and service engineers.
- Proactively source other opportunities to provide further services.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- PLC, HMI, Robotic, & SCADA programming over a range of vendor platforms.
- Vision and PC programming skills highly desirable
- AGV Skills (System Design and commissioning) highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of sensing technologies and their application to projects. These include advanced sensing technologies such as x-ray, CT and hyperspectral imaging.
- Strong mechanical comprehension skills
Scott specialise in the design and manufacture of automated production, robotics and process machinery. A leading expert in automation & robotic solutions globally that improve productivity, reliability, yield, and safety for manufacturers and processors. Widely recognised, as a world-class builder of advanced automation systems, particularly for the appliance, meat processing, mining and materials handling industries globally.
We have a strong company culture and values and are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best. If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a global company with a reputation for excellence, then you don't need to look any further.
The Application Process:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company.
Applications close 16 October 2020
Scott Technology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer