Applications can only be accepted online at jobs.scott.co.nz
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in Sydney. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in design, build and installation of advanced manufacturing and industrial systems, including programming and fault finding on a wide variety of field networks and PLCs.
The successful applicant will have:
- a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role (post qualification), and be able to demonstrate a technical proficiency in understanding and working with electrical automation and robotic solutions.
- Vision and PC programming skills desirable
- Skills with Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) are desirable but not essential
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics or/ Electrician Trade Certificate plus Electrical Engineering Certificate (Recognised in Australia)
- PLC, HMI, Robotic, & SCADA programming qualifications & experience
- It would be desirable but not essential that you have working knowledge of sensing technologies and their application to projects. These include advanced sensing technologies such as x-ray, CT and hyperspectral imaging.
- Strong mechanical comprehension skills
- You must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, plus a desire to see projects through, from design to completion.
- Applicants must have the rights to work in Australia
A drivers licence and the ability to travel interstate on occasion will be required.
SCOTT specialise in the design and manufacture of automated production, robotics and process machinery. A leading expert in automation & robotic solutions globally that improve productivity, reliability, yield, and safety for manufacturers and processors. Widely recognised, as a world-class builder of advanced automation systems, particularly for the appliance, meat processing, mining and materials handling industries globally.
We have a strong company culture and values and are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best. If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a global company with a reputation for excellence, then you don't need to look any further.
The Application Process:
Applications close 16 October 2020
Scott Technology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.