This is an exciting position for an individual who wishes to further their career working with Automation and Robotics system.
The successful candidate will have excellent hands-on experience, good communication skills and keen to work with a small team.
The following outlines the responsibilities of the position:-
- Assembly of parts following procedures.
- Rebuilding of critical parts being used in the Bladestop machine.
- Produce mechanical parts as required.
- Carry out PCB programming and testing.
- Perform quality inspection on incoming and outgoing parts.
- Respond to all customer enquiries.
- Provide assistance to technicians and engineers if needed.
- Warehousing duties
- Kitting and packing of parts for production and service use.
You will have:
- Experience with using computers.
- Experience general equipment / instrumentation installations.
- Ability to learn new computer software to test instrumentation and simple parameter changes
SCOTT specialise in the design and manufacture of automated production, robotics and process machinery. A leading expert in automation & robotic solutions globally that improve productivity, reliability, yield, and safety for manufacturers and processors. Widely recognised, as a world-class builder of advanced automation systems, particularly for the appliance, meat processing, mining and materials handling industries globally.
We have a strong company culture and values and are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best. If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a global company with a reputation for excellence, then you don't need to look any further.
The Application Process
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. Interested Apply through our careers website (jobs.scott.co.nz). Seek users- please exit Seek to apply online.
Applications close 18 October 2020.
SCOTT is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.