About Football West
Our vision is to make football accessible and a great experience for all. It is an exciting time to be involved in Football West as we work towards both the 2023 FIFA Womens World Cup hosted by Australia and New Zealand and the completion of the State Football Centre in WA.
Football West is the sole governing body for football in WA and represents all levels of competition, development and coaching in metropolitan and regional areas.
With approximately 200,000 participants and 44,000 registered players, Football West, which is affiliated to Football Federation Australia, fosters an environment that brings the game to life on parks, pitches and indoor centres around the state.
Football West is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Team and the Role
Football Operations manages approximately 18,000 matches each season within the metropolitan competition, ranging from Juniors, Womens Amateur and National Premier Leagues WA.
Football Operations strives for a quality customer experience for our customers in turn maximising the participation within Football activities across WA including working closely with our community clubs to improve and empower clubs via Club Development programs.
We are looking to recruit the best customer service talent in the market. As the face of our Building Stronger Clubs Program, you will need to be confident in your ability to regularly engage over the phone and face to face with our 250 clubs and Football Associations across WA.
The Club Engagement Officer will be working under the direction of the Competitions and Club Lead, with primary responsibility to facilitate the development of vibrant, viable football clubs and associations including delivering a suite of best practice guides, coordinating the National Club Accreditation Scheme and providing a guidance to clubs in the implementation of football related projects.
This is a full time position until 31 October 2021.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have proven experience in customer service, ability to manage key stakeholders and are passionate about improving customer experience
- You have knowledge of and experience in the various requirements of running sporting clubs and incorporated organisations
- You have previous experience in documenting best practice guides, frequently asked questions and process documentation would be highly regarded
- You are tech savvy and love working in a small collaborative team
- You are resilient and a self-starter. You are motivated to get things done
Salary: Starting from $60,000 plus super, depending on experience.
A person must be eligible to work in Australia in order to be employed by Football West and must also provide:
- Eligibility to work in Australia;
- A current Working with Children check; and
- A current Drivers Licence
Shortlisting will commence immediately, applications close 5pm 15 October 2020.