Wide variety of work, Opportunity to make the role your own, Opportunity to be a part of process changes.
Kehoe Myers is looking for a dynamic Receptionist and Administration Assistant who enjoys working in a professional team environment.
This is an opportunity to work with an amazing team of driven individuals on a wide variety of internal and external projects.
Your duties will include, proposal development, invoicing, filing, report preparation and much more. Kehoe Myers is undergoing significate changes. Finding the right person for this role is integral to the execution, success and further development of these initiatives.
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong technology skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail whilst managing competing and demanding deadlines
- A love of continuous learning
- Experience working in a demanding professional office environment
- Infectious can do attitude
- Genius organisational skills.
Our ideal applicant will be able to work autonomously and collaboratively in our demanding professional environment. They will be solutions focused and a positive, energetic force to be reckoned with. We want someone who is approachable, friendly and ready to work hard.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to apply for this position:
- A letter addressing; (1) Your 5 year career goal; and (2) 3 key points as to why youre the superstar were looking for.
- Your resum with information about yourself, your work experience, skills and interests.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About Kehoe Myers Consulting Engineers:
We are a market leader in the Professional Consulting Engineering industry. We specialise in Civil, Structural and Hydraulic Engineering. We've delivered high profile projects, including Airports, Shopping Centres, Hospitals and Education facilities. We also work in fibre composites and renewable energy.
Kehoe Myers values and strives to create a healthy, satisfying and supportive workplace that encourages continuous improvement and offers opportunities for growth.
Toowoomba is a prosperous inland city located 90 kms West of Brisbane. Toowoomba's business economy continues to grow with a large environmentally sustainable Data Centre, QANTAS pilot academy, and a thriving art, music and food culture.