CADS Survey is a leading supplier of marine, pipeline, civil, aerial and mining surveying services to the construction, mining and oil & gas industries both nationally and internationally.
ABOUT CADS CIVIL DIVISION
CADS Survey has extensive knowledge and expertise across all areas of civil construction. We work with your estimators, engineers, project managers and clients to ensure you secure the contract and complete it on budget.
Our surveyors provide support for infrastructure projects, such as oil and gas, rural and urban roads, highways and freeways, rail, bridges, pipeline, power and communications.
We offer complete surveying services, including field setout of excavations, formwork, foundations, pedestals, bolts, tilt-up panels and modular builds, grinding mills, crushers, conveyors, underground services, placing, monitoring and maintaining survey control, area and volume calculation, as-built surveys, quality assurance, and reporting.
CADS are currently seeking an experienced Civil Surveyor to become part of our successful Civil Division.
- Great package available for the right candidate.
- Local, Perth-based position.
- Immediate start.
- Support from a full team of highly experienced individuals.
- Work with the latest equipment and technology.
SELECTION CRITERIA (Preferred)
- Relevant Surveying qualification.
- Machine Automation experience.
- 12D experience.
- Main Roads surveying experience.
- Superior decision-making skills, problem solving skills, and conflict-management abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work closely with the client understand their needs and requirements.