Located in tropical north Queensland, Competitive package and rewarding opportunity, Great team culture and professional workplace setting.
About the Company:
Founded in 2016, Wild Environmental is quickly becoming the leading and fastest-growing environmental consultant in Townsville. The company is committed to delivering a highly valuable experience for clients working on the most exciting projects in regional Queensland.
Wild Environmental provides a diverse range of professional environmental services to the mining, aquaculture, construction, transport, agriculture, and tourism sectors.
The company offers a comprehensive suite of solutions across environmental approvals and compliance, ecological investigations, and land resource management, with a team of experts covering disciplines including ecology, water, soil, air and marine.
From modest beginnings, the business has grown to ten full-time permanent staff, supplemented by a similar number of casual staff.
Overview of the role
The role of Administrative Assistant is critical to the business success. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Administrative Assistant will have responsibility for managing and executing essential business functions, such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, preparing correspondence and assisting the team to meet our clients needs and expectations.
This role would suit an experienced administration professional looking to take the next step in their career.
You are an experienced Administration professional who has demonstrated experience in professional services firms undertaking the following activities:
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Reconciling financial accounts;
- Project and contractor administration;
- Preparing written correspondence;
- Answering phones in a professional manner;
- Making and managing corporate travel arrangements;
- Human Resource Support;
- Payroll; and
- Executive assistance.
The position requires a high level of organisation and the ability to work independently with high attention to detail. The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word and Excel;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
How to apply
If the above description sounds like you, apply now with:
- a covering letter outlining your demonstrated experience and suitability for the position;