Epho Pty Ltd is looking for highly motivated and experienced project engineer based in Sydney's CBD. The project engineer will manage multiple commercial and industrial solar projects from design through to final completion. The project are located Australia-wide.
Epho Pty Ltd is a company specialised in the development and delivery of turn-key solar power solutions for businesses across Australia. Our service helps clients to reduce their electricity costs, makes them more profitable and enables them to meet their environmental targets. Epho works with some of Australias largest companies like Commonwealth Bank, ALDI, DHL, Goodman, Brisbane Airport Corporation and many more.
Why is this an exciting role
- Epho is a young company, but run by a very experienced team
- Epho delivers commercial solar systems to a wide range of clients providing excellent feedback and testimonials. Large multi-national corporations provide Epho with repeat business.
- Commercial solar power is a growing market segment in Australia. This is the right time to shape the industry.
- Epho is backed by two large utility-scale solar companies from overseas in addition to local shareholders. This means that Epho is Australia focused, but with a broader outlook.
- Epho is going through an exciting growth phase.
What is required to be successful
- Masters degree in renewable energy engineering
- Have at least 3 years experience in project engineering and in solar design
- CEC accreditation
- Experience in designing commercial/industrial solar systems of 300 kW and above
- Solid understanding of the relevant Australian standards, such as AS3000, AS4777, AS5033
- Experience in grid connection application processes with different DNSPs in each state
- Excellent experience in AutoCAD, PV Syst, SketchUp
- Experience with the Huawei, ABB, SolarEdge, Fronius, etc. inverter commissioning and programming
- Understanding of the prevalent solar technologies, their applications and technical feature
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Be a self-starter and highly organised.
- Be eager to win.
What are your responsibilities:
Create, coordinate and supervise all stages of system designs
Engage with clients', contractors' and other team members' requirements,
Manage bill of materials, supplier and component selection,
Develop execution plans in co-ordination with all relevant stakeholders,
Manage projects, including time and costs
Create, deliver and maintain drawing packages and project documentation, incl. PV Syst, AutoCAD, etc
Contribute to project proposals and tenders.
Actively work with and continuously improve Ephos Integrated Management System
Manage all aspects of the installation of solar systems incl. but not limited to
o Sub-contractor management
o Approvals with councils and network providers
o Commissioning and hand-over to client
Ensure and manage project in budget and on time
Actively initiate and execute cost reduction in the area installation costs and project management without compromising quality, standards or WHS
The remuneration package for this full-time position will between $ 70k - $ 85 k plus bonus plus Super.
Apply now if you want to be part of the success story.