Work/life balance - NO weekends!, Job security in a full time permanent role, Base salary + Salary sacrifice + 9.5% Superannuation.
Full time roles Kilkenny and Port Adelaide
Work 'hands on' with our disadvantaged clients to make a positive difference in their lives
The wellbeing of our staff is our number one priority. That is why we have enjoyed over 30 years of business success as an outstanding employment and training provider. Supported by structures and systems that have national quality assurance recognition, we provide a work environment that our staff are proud to recommend.
Status has made a significant impact in delivering employment and training programs to the most disadvantaged people in the community. Our purpose is to ensure our clients develop and build pathways to employment.
We are currently looking to recruit Workplace Advisors to work within our Kilkenny and Port Adelaide sites. The successful candidate must be committed to working 'hands on' with our disadvantaged customers to make a positive difference to their lives. This is an exciting and challenging role, with a strong focus on assisting people into the workforce.
- Have you got experience in sales and marketing but looking for a career change
- Keen for work life balance - no weekend work
- Do you enjoy working with people
The Workplace Advisor is responsible for managing a caseload of jobseekers on a pathway to employment, who are long term unemployed and have multiple barriers to employment. Successful applicants will be outcome driven, able to work 'hands on' with our disadvantaged clients within our unique Service Delivery Model. This will be an exciting and challenging role, where you will need to be a lateral thinker who is strongly focused on assisting people to re-join the workforce.
We are looking for applicants who are able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service
- Experience in meeting KPI's
- Ability to generate leads through cold calling
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great administration and organisation skills
You will have a flair for marketing, an ability to liaise with a wide range of industries and a skill for negotiating placements that will result in long term employment outcomes for our jobseekers. You will display strong initiative and have a willingness to support and facilitate team outcomes.
- We offer competitive above award salaries
- Not for Profit Organisation
- Benefits of Salary Sacrificing by decreasing taxable income
- Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
How to apply
Please apply through the Apply link. Include a letter of application and resume, addressed to:
Human Resource and Quality Assurance Officer
All final applicants for this position will be asked to provide a current National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check. Please note that people with a criminal record are not automatically barred from applying for this position; rather the relevance will be considered as it applies to our industry.