Australian owned & operated. Established 18 year old Gold Coast business, Long term career move - ongoing training, support & career progression assured, Great culture in a dynamic and supportive company and a friendly team atmosphere.
Australian owned and operated, Miami Stainless is a national stainless-steel wholesaler and distributor of high-quality stainless-steel hardware. We provide quality solutions to the construction, architectural and marine industries. We provide unequalled expertise and innovation focussed on continually exceeding customer expectations.
With a team of 20+ employees, we collaborate to ensure efficient delivery of the right products, from a range of 6000, to meet our customers needs.
Our highly skilled and established sales team is in need of a motivated Sales Specialist to help service our clients and grow our business in a very fast paced environment.
Based in our Burleigh Heads office, were looking for a driven individual who enjoys speaking to people, solving problems and achieving goals. There is a great deal of variety, and no two conversations will be the same. With product training and mentoring being offered this will be an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. The position offered will be full-time 38hr/week Mon-Fri, and rostered Saturday mornings (approx. 1 per month).
Key areas the role will need to embrace:
- Answering phone calls
- Order Processing
- Providing superior customer service at each interaction
- Quoting specialised solutions based on client input and site plans
- Gaining a sound knowledge of stainless steel and the use of fittings in diverse situations
- Increasing sales figures as you work in collaboration with the broader team
- A 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
This role would ideally suit a someone with a technical aptitude, and whilst industry experience isnt essential it will be highly regarded, someone who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Most importantly someone who can see the 'big picture' and adopts the team working culture.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and vibrant nature. You will be self motivated, proactive and possess a passion for sales and a willingness to learn. The following attributes will ensure your success:
- Ability to interpret construction and site drawings to a level where you can quote and recommend stainless steel solutions.
- An outgoing personality, who's detail oriented and able to cope with diverse roles and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- A professional attitude, well spoken and respectful to others.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Be coachable and with a desire to learn about our products and additional selling skills
- Able to handle numerous sales enquiries and to provide assistance to the entire team.
- A high attention to detail.
- Medium to high level of competency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with CAD would be well received.
- Of great importance will be your integrity and ability to build trust amongst your team, colleagues and customers.
How you benefit
Get involved with an established business with huge potential for growth, where you will gain valuable experience and grow professionally. The present marketplace is receptive with strong demand for the product range so your interactions will be rewarding and energising. You will be coached and supported by a highly experienced team who will take the time to bring out the best in you.
- You will join a competent professional team conversant with the industry
- You will become an expert in steel and construction fittings
- You will further develop your sales capability whilst building relationships in commercial settings.