Global contract manufacturer of nutraceuticals, Be part of a local team with regular contact with SE Asia and US, Manage a small team.
About the Client
A global speciality contract manufacturing group, motivated by a commitment to creating a healthier future for consumers.
For over 20 years, they have developed and manufactured therapeutic goods, complementary medicine, nutraceuticals, and speciality consumer products on behalf of well-known brands.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager or a Senior Financial Accountant ready to grow into a new management role. The role will involve end-to-end financial and accounting activities including:
- Lead and mentor a small team.
- Management and review of cashflow and control expenditure.
- Cost reporting on all manufacturing goods and services.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Prepare annual, 3month P&L and assess cashflow implications including working capital.
- Preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Tax (BAS, FBT, VAT) review
- Liaise with external auditors and financial institutions.
- Partner with H/O finance team based in Korea.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced role. within the Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical or FMCG sector.
- Ability to communicate in Korean and English at all levels of the organisation.
- General Australian Taxation Law
FLEX People Group provides practical People solutions for Organisations to thrive.
We are team of People Experts who are passionate about inclusion, workplace flexibility, and diversity of talent.
FLEX People Group are well equipped to match great talent with progressive Organisations.