Are your worth your weight in chips, Come and be part of our award-winning Employer of Choice culture, North-West Tasmania | Surrey Hills Mill, Rotating 24 Hour/5 Day Shift.
Let us introduce ourselves
Yes were a forestry company and yes were in the business of wood and fibre production, but were not your run of the mill workplace! Were all about new technologies, innovation, a renewable future and our people are at the heart of all that we do.
Did you know Forico is Tasmanias largest private forest management company Did you know we plant up to 10 million seedlings per year Or that our forests capture a staggering 39 million tonnes of carbon Visit our website and find out more about us www.forico.com.au
The bare roots of the job
As a valued member of our Surrey Hills Mill Operations team, the Weighbridge Operator will facilitate the safe, efficient, and cost-effective processing and supply of wood chips by:
- Monitoring all log loads for compliance
- Administration, reporting and data entry
- Controlling site and property access, ensuring all site visitors are authorised
- Professionally and effectively communicating as the key point of contact
- Contributing to our work safe, home safe culture
- Participation in a 24 Hour/5 Day rotating shift roster Monday to Friday
Who will join our journey
We are looking for an experienced Weighbridge Operator who is professional and keen to represent Forico as the first point of contact on site. Forico is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking for applications from a diverse range of applicants with the following qualification, skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in weighbridge operations
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders/customers
- Computer literate with the ability to learn industry software
- Administration and data entry skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Provide First Aid (or ability to obtain)
A career thats growing places
In return for your commitment Forico we can offer you a work safe, home safe culture across all operations, an attractive salary and benefits package, warm workplace culture and highly supportive leadership.
Start planting your future today
If youre keen to put down roots with Forico, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Applications will close Monday, 19th October 2020 at 9:00am.