Are you someone who shows initiative in your work, Support a team of construction professionals!, Part time position, 24 32 hours per week.
BADGE is a national commercial construction company which has been delivering quality projects across Australia and New Zealand for over 36 years. We have an established and respected reputation across the country with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Maroochydore and Perth. Our high performing teams deliver first class and award winning projects across a range of industries right across the Group.
Based in Mount Gambier and reporting to the Senior Construction Manager, we are seeking a Site Clerk to join our team working on the new Mount Gambier Community and Recreation Hub project.
The suitable candidate will be someone who is a quick learner and displays high levels of initiative. Please note, this is a fixed term contract required until March 2022 and is based on a construction site.
Working 24 32 hours per week, the Site Clerk will provide administrative support to the Senior Construction Manager and wider construction team. The main responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning, work processing and archiving;
- Collection and processing of material dockets and construction documents as directed;
- Reconciliation of visa statements and petty cash;
- Document control and preparation of construction manuals;
- Managing various spreadsheets, databases and registers;
- Minute taking of site meetings, including prompt and correct distribution;
- Coordinate and provide administrative services as required for the construction team;
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to communicate and deal with a variety of personalities. This is a fast-paced environment where you must have the ability to manage deadlines, prioritise work, take ownership of your tasks and be accountable in all that you do.
A qualification Business Administration or prior experience in an administration role or the construction industry is highly desirable. A legal entitlement to work in Australia is essential.
What we offer:
We dont just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! Working with BADGE means you will challenge yourself in a friendly and supportive environment. Joining us is a positive move, and you will be supported and encouraged to develop your career right from your first day. We are also proud to offer you:
- A strong team culture
- Flexible working options and a healthy work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
We are committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
No agency emails or phone calls please.